Tour O'Brien County
O'Brien County Tourism wants to "See you Outside" - at a safe distance of course! The county tourism group has put together a series of fun tours launching every two weeks.
Our first tour combines O'Brien County trivia with a treasure hunt that will take you through all sixteen townships, searching for the answers. We hope you enjoy this adventure discovering great locations in O'Brien County.
Tour O'Brien County - We'll see you outside Barn Quilt Tour. The county tourism group has redesigned their barn quilt tour that was held several years ago into family entertainment for these socially isolated times.
Tour rules :
- The health and safety of all Iowans is our utmost importance.
- Remember to practice safe social distancing. If there are other people already looking for clues at the site, please wait in your car for your chance to explore.
- Travel in your vehicle only with your own family members.
- Please respect business hours and understand that some businesses will be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call ahead or stop at your local restaurant for a to-go box to enjoy while you are exploring.
Click on the link below to view the Scavenger Hunt Tour:
Click on the link below to view the Barn Quilt Tour:
Click on the link below to view the "If These Walls Could Talk" Tour:
Click on the link below to view the "Where the Journey Ends" Tour